Making blankets

I made a new square pattern that I looove and I am making all of my boys (3) blankets strictly from that pattern. The pattern will not be free or for sale because I have decided to make it an heirloom pattern that I will only pass along to family members. I am so excited about it though and I can't wait to get those three blankets together for them :). My oldest son is always stealing blankets from closets our room or anywhere he can grab one lol. So I figured he'd like one all his own. I will post pics as I go along right now I have 3/16 red ones 2/16 gold ones and 2/16 green ones. A very wonderful lady from crochetville sent me those colors in the mail because I was short on funds for doing anything really so I decided to make three beautiful blankets out of the colors she sent me:). I just need 4 more skeins of each color I am doing. Well I will post pics later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment