A change

I decided about 5 days ago that I was going to quit smoking. I won't lie it's been rough but so far I have not had 1 smoke. It's not a long time I know but I am proud of myself for going as long as I have so far. I'm just thinking how much money we will save and thinking how much more stuff I will be able to do without losing my breath all the time. Plus it's better for my kids because now they won't see mommy smoking and try it themselves. I hope it sticks this time though because previous attempts didn't last. Aside from that I have been crocheting like mad and I think alot of that is due to not smoking anymore (I'm trying to find things to do to occupy my time). I still haven't done much more on my son's blankets but I'm thinking tonight I might try and do that again at least until I run out of yarn hehe. Well that's all the updating I have atm (not much I know) but I need to get my kids to bed.

1 comments:

I am not sure if this is an old post, because there isn't a date, but I just wanted to say that I know how hard it is to quit smoking. I struggled for quite a long time. I started smoking when I was 13 (shame on me). When I finally decided to quit it was pure hell for the first 2 weeks. I just had to keep reminding myself why I was quitting and how much I had to lose by continuing. Just look at your beautiful children and remind yourself that you want to be there for them as long as possible. :)

 

Post a Comment