Life change.

Well I had to leave my home in Ohio and move to North Carolina. Not really that bad but not being able to say goodbye to most of my friends because of a time shortage on leaving sucks. I am happy to be in NC don't get me wrong. This is where we wanted to end up eventually anyway but we wanted a little more time to get things around and to be able to see ppl a little while longer. All in all though with all the bad stuff aside it is nice to be here. I have always loved the south because it stays warmer longer and even if it snows it really isn't much and not that long either. I mean it's about mid October and it is still hitting the lower 80's sometimes which to me is awesome. I have managed to crochet a little here and there since coming here but since I have been trying to get things in order as well not as much crocheting has been happening as I like. I am almost done with an ami swap we were doing on the friendshipghan cal I frequent and I am excited to get it out in the mail soon. Anyhoo not much else here just a small update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment