Ok so finally!


I have not finished the Gay/Bi pride blanket yet due to the fact that my kids keep getting a hold of my squares and losing them sooo.......... I decided to take a picture of the graph I made for it to follow and there for you will get an idea of what you will end up with when you are done! If there is actually anyone out there who reads my blog that is :P hehe. The pattern for it is quite simple.

Gay/Bi pride blanket

Materials:

size H (5.00 mm) hook
RHSS yarn in colors:

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
Light purple
Light Blue (I have forgotten the actual names to all these but the best part is rainbow colors are very easy and the pink, lt. Purple and lt. Blue are fairly easy as long as the blue and purple are lighter than the blue and purple in the rainbow areas)
Black

For every square (just follow the graph above)
do three rounds of a traditional granny of what ever color is required and then one round of a traditional granny in black (so for the black squares just 4 rounds of a traditional granny in black).

1 comments:

I've been looking for a pattern like this. Thanks for posting it! Since I'm new to crocheting, though, could you tell me how big your squares are? Could you add a pic?

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment